– 3 cups white chocolate chips
– 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
– 4 tablespoons butter
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 cup chopped pecans
– 1/2 cup room temperature caramel sauce
- Consolidate the chocolate chips, the milk, and the spread in a medium size glass bowl and intensity in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Mix to consolidate and warm an additional 15 seconds. Mix and intensity 15 extra seconds, provided that required. There will in any case be a couple of bits of unmelted chocolate in the bowl.
- Mix until for the most part smooth with only a couple of specks of unmelted chocolate. Add the concentrate and walnuts and mix to join. Scoop onto a material lined plate. Spread with a spatula to roughly 1-inch thickness. Shower with caramel sauce. Daintily whirl the caramel into the fudge with a blade or the finish of the spatula.