Are you ready for the best baked meatballs out there? Crispy on the outside, juicy and flavorful on the inside, these oven baked meatballs are sure to quickly become a fan favorite! You won’t be able to eat just one.
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a 9 x 13 pan or baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl Mix thoroughly until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Shape into 1 to 1.5 inch balls. Whatever size you choose, they should all be roughly the same size for even cooking.
Bake for 25 -30 minutes. Serve hot.
Serving: 1meatball | Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 220mg | Potassium: 93mg | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 0.8mg