- 6 medium Maris Piper potatoes
- olive oil
- 50 g Parmesan cheese , plus extra for grating
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 100 ml natural yoghurt
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5.
- Carefully insert a metal skewer lengthwise into the end of the potato and gently push it all the way through.
- Using a sharp knife, make a small cut at one end of the potato until you hit the skewer, then carefully twist the potato round to continue the cut all the way along, creating a spiralised effect.
- Gently pull out the spirals to ensure even gaps along the length of the skewer, and brush well with 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Repeat with the remaining potatoes.
- Finely grate the Parmesan into a bowl, then add in the paprika, cumin, garlic powder and a good pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Sprinkle the mixture over the potato spirals and line up on a baking tray. Bake for 50 minutes, or until cooked through and crispy.
- To make the dip, place the yoghurt in a bowl, finely zest over the lemon and squeeze in half the juice, then mix well. Season to perfection.
- Finely grate a little extra Parmesan over the potato spirals and serve with the zesty yoghurt for dipping