- 16 even-sized open cup mushrooms, stalks cut level
- 3 tbsp olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped very finely
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 5 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to Taste
Preheat the oven to 400F. Lightly fry the Mushrooms, Cap-Side down, in hot oil for 2-3 Minutes.
Arrange the Mushrooms in a a 9×13 Cooking dish (or Whatever rectangular Oven-proof dish you have on hand) With the Stalks facing Upwards.
In a Small bowl, Mix together the butter (make sure its softened), garlic, thyme, lemon juice and Seasoning.
Spoon a little garlic butter on to each Mushroom, then lightly press the breadcrumbs on Top.
Either Refrigerate for later Use, or bake immediately in the Oven for 15 Minutes or golden around the Mushroom Cap .