Easy Glazed Honey Balsamic Chicken is the 4 ingredient answer to busy weeknights. Tender, juicy chicken coated with a simple and delicious honey balsamic glaze that is ready to go in just about 20 minutes. It just doesn’t get any better or easier than this.
Course : Dinner
Keyword :honey balsamic chicken
Prep Time : 5 minutes
Cook Time : 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings : 6
Calories : 490kcal
Author: : Trish – Mom On Timeout
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 pounds chicken thighs and drumsticks preferred
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place chicken pieces on the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Give it a good rub to really work those seasonings into the chicken.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together honey, balsamic vinegar, and thyme.
- Drizzle a small amount of glaze onto each piece of chicken and using a brush to coat the chicken.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, brushing the glaze on two more times during roasting. Serve immediately.
Calories: 490kcal | Protein: 42g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 159mg | Potassium: 428mg | Vitamin A: 330IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2.4mg