.500g flour 00
.250g approx. of milk
.60g of sugar
.15 g fresh brewer’s yeast or 6 g dry
.grated lemon or orange zest, vanilla.
.peanut oil for frying,
.granulated and powdered sugar,
- Dissolve the yeast in the milk and pour it into the flour.
- Then add the egg, sugar, butter and salt.
- Work everything together and add the milk little by little, then the grated orange zest.
- Let the dough rise until it doubles in size.
- Then form the donuts and let them rise until they double in size.
- Then fry them in very hot oil.
- Dip them in sugar, cinnamon and serve.