This Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing brings that smooth and zesty flavor home to toss into your favorite green salad. It’s simple and quick to make with nearly universal appeal!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and parmesan cheese (if using).
- Pour into a salad dressing container. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.
- An Olive Garden Salad is generally served as a bed of Romaine lettuce topped with red onion, tomato, whole pepperoncinis, kalamata olives, croutons, grated Parmesan cheese, and freshly cracked black pepper.
Please review the following list for the amounts you will need to make your own Olive Garden style salad at home.
- 4-6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- half of a small red onion sliced into rings or half slices
- 1 large tomato, halved and sliced
- 8 whole pepperoncinis, drained
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup croutons (optional)
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- freshly cracked black pepper (optional)
Serving: 3tablespoons | Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 243mg | Potassium: 14mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 5.3mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.3mg
servings : 6